Diabetes & Foot Care
Having worked in public health for 10 years this is an area our clinic is particularly passionate about.
When you have a diabetes foot screening at our clinic you will be offered:
• A thorough vascular (blood flow) assessment
• A neurological assessment (nerves/feeling)
• General nail and skin assessment and treatment
• Education on prevention of foot and leg complications
• A full report sent to your GP/practice nurse
• You can also be added to our recall system so there is no need for you to remember when your next foot check-up is due
Currently the latest guidelines recommend that every person with diabetes has a full foot assessment at least annually.
For more information on diabetes and caring for your feet please see: https://www.diabetesaustralia.com.au/foot-care