At CarePlus Podiatry, we can offer a range of options from basic insoles to custom made orthotics.
Laser scanning is the newest technology used to capture the shape of the foot in a timely manner. With orthotics made to fit your feet exactly you can enjoy personalised treatment designed specifically for your needs.
Foot orthotics can help by:
- Providing support to your feet and legs improving weight distribution and foot posture
- Optimising shoe fit to improve comfort and absorb shock
- Alter abnormal biomechanics to correct many common foot ailments or prevent them from getting worse
- Offload painful foot deformities in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis
Our Orthotic Range
At CarePlus Podiatry we offer a variety of orthotic options to suit your lifestyle and footwear choices.
We can select between full length, ¾ length and court style orthotics made of a variety of material.
We are also able to accommodate football boots, work boots, ladies shoes and supply orthotics suitable for those with diabetes and neuropathy.
• Flat Pronated feet
• Arch pain
• Heel pain
• Shin splints
• Achilles Pain
• Persistent corns/callouses
• Knee pain
• Forefoot pain
• Ankle sprains
• Rheumatoid arthritis
Make an Appointment